Monday, January 11, 2010


Damn its been a long time since i updated this blog, more then a year, Well not much has changed, still at the climbing game, since I last posted I spent the winter and spring setting routes in the bay area at the wonderful planet granite. Over the summer I spent three months in africa. Filming footage and occasionally putting down the camera and pulling onto the orange sandstone my self. This fall was filled with frequent trips to yosemite and bishop caped by an amazing trip to Hueco Tanks, this was my first visit and i am very impressed. During my trip to hueco I unfortunately popped a pully in my ring finger on my left hand, this prety much killed my trip. I spent most of the time sitting around and every now and then a problem would come along that had slopers and i was able to climb. With a hurt finger i still managed to send El techo de los tres b v11, diabolique v13 full service v10 and butterpumper v12. also during this tri i bought my self a nice little HD camera and I am very excited to use it on some fine movie projects in the future. Here are some videos below.


watch video here



No comments: